Vetmedin

Guest RICHandJUDE

If anyone is currently using this (5mg) for their hound, please PM me.

Ditto furosemide, aldactone, enalapril

Hopefully I am replying to you in the correct way. I am not that great on the computer and very seldom reply. My 13 year old greyhound has an enlarged heart and a leaky valve. We discovered it in Ausgust of last year. Coughing and hacking were the first indicators and a sonagram confirmed it. She also has a weak back at times so she is on many medications. She takes Vetmedin 5 MG (2 1/2 pills per day). She also is on Furosmide 50 Mg; Spironolactone 25 Mg; Gabapentin 100 Mg; Enalapril 10 Mg, Methocarbamol 500 Mg, and Tramadol for back pain. We have had to tweak the medications at times. We also feed her a special dog food prescription (kibble) for early Heart conditions. $56 for a 17 lb bag. She has her ups and downs. Some days, she never coughs and other days she coughs a little but nothing like at the beginning. Hopefully you will get this message. You can e-mail me if you want. e-mail address is Chuggs25@aol.com. Good luck.

If anyone is currently using this (5mg) for their hound, please PM me.

Ditto furosemide, aldactone, enalapril

Lazer did in the last months before he died of CHF --- and PLN

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14