Re: Gagging-Much Worse Diagnosis

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wish i could respond to you all individually, i read all these replies but would need to write everyones name down and respond individually which would make this thread 20 pages long. Maybe in the end i can do that. Yes i am so relieved with Charlie possibly coming home tomorrow, i know he will have discomfort and i hate that. If it has saved his life then a little discomfort will have to be. They said Charlie is nervous but not as much as some Greys as they have seen. I told them that is why i adopted Charlie, he was afraid of the world. Not sure if everyone knows i worked in the shelter he came to. I loved all the Greys but Charlie really needed a home. Since he has been here he has been loved and he loves back everyone he meets. They said he is calm once he is used to you, that's my Charlie. The only one in the kennel who would tear up his blankets out of boredom. I would hide extra treats under my shirt so all the Greys didn't know he had something a little extra, I gave them ALL special treats but Charlie a tad more. He was we think a coyote dog and found starving in someones barn after being spotted for at least a month. He had a mutilated tail hence his little waggy stub tail.. I loved all the Greys there but he is special to me, of course, he is my family now.

I just caught up on reading everything you've been through. I'm so glad things are looking up! I hope Charlie's recovery is easy and permanent.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

:yay So glad surgery went smoothly and he is coming home already! :goodluck for an uneventful recovery.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

He is home and looks pretty darn good! He is settling in after eating, Charlie was hungry. The incisions are small so he will heal quickly. Thank heaven Tracy told me about the laparoscopy rather than the other surgery. So happy to have him home. March will be a good month! I'm going to go watch TV with my pups :-)