Re: Gagging-Much Worse Diagnosis

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie is scheduled for Wed March 4th for his surgery. The wonderful Dr Couto read Charlies files and agrees with the vets at Tufts. This next question is an uncomfortable one for me. I started a gofundme for Charlie as the expenses are high but worth itl How do i contact Jeff to see if this is permissable? I am hiding just asking this question as i never ask for anything. Is there a protocol because i imagine so many of us might need help.

I think leaving your mention of it here is just fine. ;)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

i love this guy so much racindog. I think i will post what his foster mom said.

"Charlie was our foster hound before taking him three years ago to Massachusetts. He is a wonderful boy. Charlie had been mistreated and abandon in the cold Indiana December days. With the love of Barb and her family Charlie has come out of his shell from being a fearful hound. Please help save Charlie's life."

Her name is Vicki and i love this woman, she has saved hundreds of dogs in Indiana.

Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Charlie sure has a lot of it workin' for him-sounds like everybody he meets gives him some since they can't miss how special he is! I'm sure it will continue to work wonders for him throughout this ordeal as well.

I'm barely functioning SPDoggie, This has consumed me, I have the best Doctors and contacted Dr Couto who agrees with the Vets @ Tufts. I won't rest easily until after the operation on Wed and he is comfortable and home. Charlie does not like car rides but will have to deal with this one. I try to take him on short ones but you know how the weather has been here.

Thanks MaryJane i appreciate it! i see you are my neighbor, i live in Medway. fingers crossed for next week. i spoke to the Dr who will be doing the surgery, i liked him

Medway - we're very close.

If you have a gofundme set up, you might want to share the link here. Consider also sharing it on your FB page as some of your friends might want to help .. even the price of a coffee adds up ...

You're not crazy; every pet owner should feel as you do. We're all sending prayers and positive thoughts; and will continue right on through Charlie's recovery. I heard this little phrase on GT. It really helped and meant a lot when I posted about something worrisome, and someone said it to me. So "put us in your pocket", and when you can use a little support, think of us all in there with you. :)

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.
Forever Home on December 20, 2012
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
My Etsy Shop