Pet Thrive Supplement For Mobility In Older Dog

Guest gryhnd3

Guest gryhnd3

Does anyone use Pet Thrive for a supplement for older grey? I started giving it to our 11 year old who is showing signs of slowing down. Just wondering if anyone used it and thought it helped? The main ingredients are hyaluronic acid and resveratrol (so you could of course have a different brand supplement with those same ingredients). I thought I read once that resveratrol had turned out not to be that helpful for humans, but I could be wrong.

I'm giving Longevity by Springtime. A Greytalk member had suggested Fresh Factors (also by Springtime) about 2 years ago which really helped for a period. By the time my guy turned 12, he needed more so I moved to the Longevity. He's 13+ now and he is a big & stocky guy close to 80 pounds. He also gets chiropractic adjustment once a month because he has 2 corns on different feet which throw his back off.

I've had pretty dramatic positive results with Next Level liquid. It was received to me by people in the racing industry as they use it.

I've had pretty dramatic positive results with Next Level liquid. It was received to me by people in the racing industry as they use it.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest gryhnd3

Yes, I've purchased Springtime for quite a few years for other greys. He's a picky eater though, so it is hard to get him to take some supplements. I give Fresh Factors to our girl, she is only 4 but had a little limp which seems to have gone away. The Pet Thrive is like a treat, so he likes it. I finally bought Vetri-Science GlycoFlex for joint supplement because again, it's like a semi-soft treat so he'll eat it. He won't always eat his meals either, so adding powder form is unreliable as to him getting the same dose every day. I don't think any of their products have those two ingredients. Guess I will need to spend some time researching those ingredients. He is big also, 82lbs.