Taken - Free Set Of Get Up & Go Supplements

These have been taken, thanks. Mods, feel free to delete this post.

I have a free, almost-full set of Get Up & Go supplements from Greyhound Gang that I will gladly send to a senior grey (preferably 10+). These supplements kept two of my seniors much more comfortable as they aged and, now that mine are gone, I'd like to pay that forward to another grey :)

2 of the bottles have an expiration date of 12/15 and the other 2 expire in 2016.

First response here gets it. We can work out the address details and I'll ship it out on Saturday.

Edited by Meandmy

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Guest VaGreymom

I have a senior girl who is 13, I would like to try them. Have thought about purchasing them, see a bottle on auctions but have never won yet. That's a very nice thing for you to do. I know my days with her are limited and its so hard to loose them. If no one else has asked for them I will.

VaGreymom, I'm happy to send them to you! I really hope they are helpful for your girl, as they were for mine. Please PM me your address and I'll send them out on Saturday :)

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

• 2 weeks later...