Hello From Nyc!

Guest Lily

Hi everyone! I'm a new Greyhound mom–and a Greyhound newbie!

My girl came home with us about 6 weeks ago. So far its been an exciting journey–with a couple bumps in the road which I'll be sharing in separate posts over the next few days. I just wanted to introduce myself and my sweet brindle girl Morticia.

I look forward to exploring this forum further and reading everyone's thoughts and experiences.

Cheers!

tkPtgn_47cf9dce9a4ed9477e5d8be635fa01c98

Edited by Lily

:wave Hi and welcome from a former NYC-er! We lived in midtown Manhattan with our Bella for about 3 1/2 years (and another several pre-Bella).

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Welcome from a former New Yorker, now a Delawarian. We lived in Washington Heights, then New Jersey and now Delmarva. Your girl is lovely.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Hello and welcome! Beautiful girl you have there. :beatheart

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest sireltonsmom

Welcome from Florida. Morticia is so pretty. There are usually bumps when a first time owner and their grey get together. Adult athletes are different than pups. The joy of owning a greyhound and being part of this lively forum will be priceless.

• 2 weeks later...