Sign in to follow this  
dmdsmoxie

Greyhound-Data

Dick, your NGA connection provided the owner's name and I was able to speak with him. Mikey had been raised in Florida and the only track he might have gone to (though doubtful with his record of zero in greyhound-data) would have been West Virginia.

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

My boy, Moxie. Mock Sincerity. Passed September, 2014.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Could you please update the profile for Lust or Bust to add:

Adopted through GPA Lexington on 2/2015 by Kathryn-Bylica-Perryman.

Please contact me if you have any of her offspring: thoroughbred48201@yahoo.com

Kathryn, “Broadway” BW’s Broadway: Shaggy Bessie x Jimbo Red Rose, & "Ellie" Noah's Smelldog: Castor Troy x Mulberry Jade. My Angels "Sidney" Rainier Rapper: Rainier Ranger x Rainier Rapport (09/03/2001-2/26/2012); "Pistol" Tiowa Pistol: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-8/02/2011); “Perry" Tiowa Perry: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-6/09/2010); "Jackie" Mjp's Jackie: Joey Flint x Social Robin (6/12/1997-6/20/2008)

Could you please update the profile for Lust or Bust to add:

Adopted through GPA Lexington on 2/2015 by Kathryn-Bylica-Perryman.

Please contact me if you have any of her offspring: thoroughbred48201@yahoo.com

Done

GD has added a new field to their pedigree page called adopted owner.

The comments can stay, but your name will show right below race owner.

Here is an example with Lust or Bust.

http://www.greyhound-data.com/db.php?i=1417789&time=1427373675

If you want this done please post the name of the dog and the name you want as adopted owner.

Dick

Thank you for adding that info! That is great that Greyhound-Data added the field!

Kathryn, “Broadway” BW’s Broadway: Shaggy Bessie x Jimbo Red Rose, & "Ellie" Noah's Smelldog: Castor Troy x Mulberry Jade. My Angels "Sidney" Rainier Rapper: Rainier Ranger x Rainier Rapport (09/03/2001-2/26/2012); "Pistol" Tiowa Pistol: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-8/02/2011); “Perry" Tiowa Perry: Rapido Rambo x My Roz (11/19/1998-6/09/2010); "Jackie" Mjp's Jackie: Joey Flint x Social Robin (6/12/1997-6/20/2008)

This is great! Can I get my pups updated, please? I used to be able to make edits, but no longer can. Still so many races missing from all of our pups, weird!

SMA's Shescores

Please add:

Date of adoption: 31 Oct 2004

Date of death: 1 May 2010

Keota Backdraft

Please add:
Adopted: 17 Jan 2005
Date of death: 24 Jun 2009

Devil Himself (the one born in Mar 2005)

Please add:

Retired as "Deacon"

Adopted: 1 Aug 2009

Tangerine Roll

Please add:

Rehomed by Project Racing Home, Randleman, NC

Retired as "Tilly"

Adopted: Jul 2010

Many thanks!

This is great! Can I get my pups updated, please? I used to be able to make edits, but no longer can. Still so many races missing from all of our pups, weird!

SMA's Shescores

Please add:

Date of adoption: 31 Oct 2004

Date of death: 1 May 2010

Keota Backdraft

Please add:

Adopted: 17 Jan 2005

Date of death: 24 Jun 2009

Devil Himself (the one born in Mar 2005)

Please add:

Retired as "Deacon"

Adopted: 1 Aug 2009

Tangerine Roll

Please add:

Rehomed by Project Racing Home, Randleman, NC

Retired as "Tilly"

Adopted: Jul 2010

Many thanks!

Done

The reason so many races are missing is that before 2010 all races were entered by hand by people like Martin Roper, myself and a number of others. It is a time consuming process and while every race from about 2010 on will be entered automatically thanks to Chris Molnar people like Martin and myself still enter older dogs and older races by hand.

There is one person, Ilse Rasmussen, who is in her mid 80's and has entered over 200,000 dogs into the GD database. GD has just over 2 million dogs worldwide entered and Ilse has done over 10% of them.

Dick

Sadly, I would like to update my Deacon's (Devil Himself) record to add his date of death.

Date of death: 5 Apr 2015

I hate seeing that in writing. :(

Sadly, I would like to update my Deacon's (Devil Himself) record to add his date of death.

Date of death: 5 Apr 2015

I hate seeing that in writing. :(

Done and sorry for your loss

GD has added a new field to their pedigree page called adopted owner.

The comments can stay, but your name will show right below race owner.

Here is an example with Lust or Bust.

http://www.greyhound-data.com/db.php?i=1417789&time=1427373675

If you want this done please post the name of the dog and the name you want as adopted owner.

Dick

is 4 pushing it? if not,

Barts Jumpforjoy

Push Me Pass You -- I am listed as her racing owner somehow

UMR Evone (she became Morgaine) -- I am listed as her racing owner somehow

Hidden Cost (1989) -- she became Scarlett and left me on 2/12/14, poor girlie has barely any details on there -- she was approximately 53 pounds and I was told she was born in Ireland

all 4 have been cherished by Carron V. Leon

is 4 pushing it? if not,

Barts Jumpforjoy

Push Me Pass You -- I am listed as her racing owner somehow

UMR Evone (she became Morgaine) -- I am listed as her racing owner somehow

Hidden Cost (1989) -- she became Scarlett and left me on 2/12/14, poor girlie has barely any details on there -- she was approximately 53 pounds and I was told she was born in Ireland

all 4 have been cherished by Carron V. Leon

Barts Jumpforjoy ran 70 races all at Caliente in Mexico. She had good early speed, but unlike many early speed dogs she didn't have to be on top at the turn to win. She could go from 2nd to 1st at times, but never from 3rd or worse to win. She improved her position by one spot in many races so she was always trying.

Push Me Pass You shows 13 races all at Dairyland. For most of those races she ran near the back of the pack. However, in a couple she was near the back and closed qiuckly to win or be 2nd.

I changed you to the adopted owner.

UMR Evone shows 7 races all at Hinsdale. A couple of those races she broke well and ran well winning them. When she broke poorly she ran poorly.

I changed to to the adopted owner.

I'm confused about Hidden Cost. The Hidden Cost that was born in Ireland was born on 1985 and was brindle. The Hidden Cost that was born in 1989 was born in the U.S and was blue brindle.

Remember every dog that is entered into the GD database is done by hand and every race, until about 2010 or 11, was done by hand. So sometimes there isn't much to go by except you have the sire and dam and color and you enter it.

I assume you meant the dog died in 2004 and if you tell me which is the correct dog I will enter the date of death and you as the adopted owner.

Guest fitzdawg

Uhaul Outlaw (now known as Hops)

Adopted by Jenn and Jeremy Fitzpatrick on 9/4/2013

Thanks!

Barts Jumpforjoy ran 70 races all at Caliente in Mexico. She had good early speed, but unlike many early speed dogs she didn't have to be on top at the turn to win. She could go from 2nd to 1st at times, but never from 3rd or worse to win. She improved her position by one spot in many races so she was always trying.

Push Me Pass You shows 13 races all at Dairyland. For most of those races she ran near the back of the pack. However, in a couple she was near the back and closed qiuckly to win or be 2nd.

I changed you to the adopted owner.

UMR Evone shows 7 races all at Hinsdale. A couple of those races she broke well and ran well winning them. When she broke poorly she ran poorly.

I changed to to the adopted owner.

I'm confused about Hidden Cost. The Hidden Cost that was born in Ireland was born on 1985 and was brindle. The Hidden Cost that was born in 1989 was born in the U.S and was blue brindle.

Remember every dog that is entered into the GD database is done by hand and every race, until about 2010 or 11, was done by hand. So sometimes there isn't much to go by except you have the sire and dam and color and you enter it.

I assume you meant the dog died in 2004 and if you tell me which is the correct dog I will enter the date of death and you as the adopted owner

Thank you so much!

Barts Jumpforjoy, now Tallulah came off the track in September with a broken rear leg. She has healed perfectly. I love my little toddler.

There has always been a bit of confusion about which of those two Hidden Costs is mine. Both are brindles, mine was a blue brindle and the adoption group believed she had been born in May -- her tats were exceptionally difficult to read so they were doing their best. Her papers do say her country of birth is Ireland which is where the confusion starts. Yes, sorry, it was 2004 when I lost her. I guess we should go with the 1989 Hidden Cost, I adopted her in November of 1991 if that date helps any.

Thank you so much!

Barts Jumpforjoy, now Tallulah came off the track in September with a broken rear leg. She has healed perfectly. I love my little toddler.

There has always been a bit of confusion about which of those two Hidden Costs is mine. Both are brindles, mine was a blue brindle and the adoption group believed she had been born in May -- her tats were exceptionally difficult to read so they were doing their best. Her papers do say her country of birth is Ireland which is where the confusion starts. Yes, sorry, it was 2004 when I lost her. I guess we should go with the 1989 Hidden Cost, I adopted her in November of 1991 if that date helps any.

I know you said it was hard to read the tattoos, but could you tell if there were any numbers in either ear? The Irish don't use numbers.

I agree with you about it being the 1989 dog because of the color, so I will put you down as the racing owner and I have entered the information.

We adopted Huey 2 mths. ago (Cedar Harold) and he is wonderful. Was he really that bad at racing? Thanks

o888p2.jpg

Nancy~Mom to Wizard July 9, 2006 and Lexie June 25, 2009

Always in my heart, my goofy boy Sarge 8-25-04....5-17-11

We adopted Huey 2 mths. ago (Cedar Harold) and he is wonderful. Was he really that bad at racing? Thanks

I will answer on the How Your Dog Ran at the Track thread so we don't get the two mixed up.

Hi Dick - if you get a chance could you update GD for me, please? My dog is Fabulous Asset, Red Brindle, born on Dec-01-2006.

New Owner: S. Hynes

Comments: Renamed as "Bo" and re-homed by Quad Cities Greyhound Adoption, Nov 2012. Currently enjoying retirement in Iowa City, IA.

Photos: 3 links below

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/68293_10101132193631829_1100135426_n.jpg?oh=6ea869c104bf88bae0099df3ee461147&oe=55D7A66E

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/t31.0-8/s2048x2048/11164724_10103000135671009_2032730879381511205_o.jpg

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11188262_10103002383556229_1293720313438809862_n.jpg?oh=d07ab764eceac271f83454e9c14e719b&oe=5597562B

Again, thank you for your help!

(Edited to add photo links)

Edited by avalilian

Done and I left the adoption group out because it becomes an advertisement. Plus GD is a a greyhound racing forum and if people put only the pro groups and not the AR groups there can be complaints so I started leaving the group out altogether.

Done and I left the adoption group out because it becomes an advertisement. Plus GD is a a greyhound racing forum and if people put only the pro groups and not the AR groups there can be complaints so I started leaving the group out altogether.

Wonderful! Thanks so much. I didn't realize the politics behind the adoption agencies being posted on there. Good to know. Thanks!

Just thought I would bring this thread back.

If anyone wants to add a comment or pictures to their dogs GD page just post them here. There are a number of us on GT that can edit On Greyhound-Data and will be happy to do that for you.

Guest Vaux

Could you add us as the adopted owners for Flying Windows? Adopted by Jim and Cameron Watford. Thanks so much!!