Karma (Didn't Mean To) 08/10/2001-01/10-2015

ivon

I'm so sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am very sorry for the loss of your girl.

Run free Karma, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye without any warning. While she was blessed to have many great days, right up till the very end, that suddenness does indeed leave a huge hole in your heart. How you will miss your exceptional lady.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Ivon...So sorry for your sudden loss.... :bighug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

My heart is breaking for you. She loves you so-and always will-as you do her. She will be with you always. What a loving gift she gave you. That big ol greyhound heart-always thinking about what can they do for us.

"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller
For love is as strong as death,
Many waters cannot quench love,
Nor can the floods drown it.

Song of Solomon 8:6-7

Thank you all so much for your sweet messages, I know most of you know what it's like, unfortunately. Karma was a wonderful dog, she made us laugh every day, and I will miss her always. One day, I will adopt another senior...

For what it's worth, I am grateful for a few things, Karma was not in pain, this all happened while I was home, I could get a hold of a friend to help me get her to the vet, and a 24-hour vet with excellent staff opened right around the corner from me just months ago. I had a plan for this, and had Rimadyl and Xanax on hand, and Karma had a good life until the very end. This girl almost always had a very good sense of timing....

spud_karma_sig.jpgmed_gallery_2551_3357_5098.jpg

Ivon, Spud, Karma & Sasha

Missing Darla (05-22-96 03-01-2010)

I"m so very sorry :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so sorry that your sweet, beautiful girl has left. I hope she is shredding paper from wastebaskets to her heart's content at the bridge. Godspeed, Karma.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter