My Boy Taylor

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking sharp, Taylor. That almost looks like there's some stinkeye involved.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Taylor (zzzzzz on the bed and Face passed out and flipped upside-down next to him) had his 4th weekly radiation treatment this morning.

All done with radiation.
Continuing with chemo and Zoledronate, the bone-strengthening drug.

Taylor is a happy boy.

Eating and sleeping and peeing and pooping, and loves/demands 2-3 rides and walks a day.

003_zps508ffd9f.jpg

Great to hear Taylor is doing so well. Battling evil cancer here with a non-Grey doing Chemo and she is doing well plus a friend of Lynn's was diagnosed with breast cancer and undergoing Chemo. Hate cancer so very much.

Give Taylor a hug from me.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

#2 chemo was scheduled for today.

It's been 3 weeks since the first round.

He has been having weekly blood work to monitor the white cell count, and today it finally dropped, compared to last week.

Dropped just enough to hold off today's chemo for another week, so it will be 4 weeks in-between this time.

In the meantime, he is acting fine.

Eating and sleeping and peeing and pooping, and demanding rides/walks at least 3 times a day!!

He's a happy boy.

That's Face in the "danger zone"

005_zpswfdeivx7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Taylor had his second chemo (Carboplatin) on Wednesday, and that went well.

It's been almost 3 weeks since his last of 4 weekly radiation treatments, and the only side effect is just a little hair loss that started a few days ago. It's not red or irritated, and he doesn't pay any attention to the area.

This coming Wednesday, he will have his every 3 week IV of the bone strengthening drug, Zoledronate.

He's a happy boy.

Loves/demands rides and walks 2-3 times a day and stopping in stores for cookies.

Eating and sleeping and peeing and pooping, and no weight loss.

Just hoping the lion doesn't fart :rotfl

001_zpshsmnjxum.jpg

He looks great!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see him looking so good!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown