My Boy Taylor

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy to hear he's feeling better

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest LazyBlaze

Sending all good wishes for the wonderful Taylor. So sorry to read of his latest diagnosis but glad that he's feeling better. What a trooper your boy is.

:beatheart

TWO years ago, my now 8 year old big boy Taylor was diagnosed with Osteosarcoma in his right front wrist.

Last night, at midnight, he and Face were running around the back yard, leaping like gazelles.

Taylor is a happy hound. He is a miracle hound.
He continues to do what he has been doing for 5 years.
Demanding rides and walks every day.
Loves meeting people and getting hugs.

002_zpsxrxqq7hl.jpg

I was nervous to open the thread for the latest update but am so relieved to find good news. :yay Glad your boy continues to live life to the fullest. A miracle hound for sure! Scritches to him and Face.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

I love this---"Running around the back yard, leaping like gazelles".

His joy is contagious. :beatheart :beatheart

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

TAYLOR!!! :ghplaybow:beatheart:bounce2:yay

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Taylor had an excellent 4 week checkup today with his oncologist.
Blood work is fine. Physical exam was fine.
The protocol for his Hypertrophic Osteopathy, found 4 weeks ago, seems to be working just fine.
He's a happy boy.
2 years and 2 weeks after diagnosis for Osteo in his right front wrist.
21 months and 2 weeks after amputation.
He runs and leaps in the back yard, and loves and demands his rides and walks 2-3 times a day.

012_zpsfimdsynl.jpg

Hooray for Taylor the Bed Failer! :beatheart

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

• 3 weeks later...

Taylor, you are our hero! :guns

Good going Taylor!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.