Question About Lymphosarcoma

Sadly, my friend's greyhound has been diagnosed with lymphosarcoma. She received her first chemo treatment this week. Does anyone know if OSU provides the chemo for lymphoma for free for retried racers? I know they do for those who have osteosarcoma and an amputation. Thanks in advance.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

The link to Dr Couto's new clinic is in the first post of the current Osteo thread.

I'm not even sure OSU is providing free chemo anymore. The program has mostly been mothballed. It can't hurt to ask though.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

The link to Dr Couto's new clinic is in the first post of the current Osteo thread.

I'm not even sure OSU is providing free chemo anymore. The program has mostly been mothballed. It can't hurt to ask though.

Last I heard they still are--just not through the ghwp.