Goodrx.com

Burpdog

Guest IrskasMom

Diane , I know of GoodRx . Just about all my Eye Drops for Morty I paid at the Vet $ 44 now at Grocers Ph. Price Match with Costco cost me 17.60 . The other One I just got would be at the Vet $ 26 . At CVS and Good RX only $ 16. Yes Good RX is a God send

Kathy just mentioned this in my Violet thread. I'm going with the coupon tomorrow, but the pharmacist has already told me they she thought they weren't allowed with pets so I'm prepared to have issues.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Kathy just mentioned this in my Violet thread. I'm going with the coupon tomorrow, but the pharmacist has already told me they she thought they weren't allowed with pets so I'm prepared to have issues.

Hummmm-that might explain the fact I had issues with it in the past.

Just used it to buy Violet's Amicar at Walgreens without issue. 9 pills cost me $33 instead of $66. :clap

ETA: Well crap. I've been buying all of the dog meds at Costco through their pet Rx program. The prices on Zuri's Gabapentin & Robaxin are great, but I've been paying a lot for Violet's Amitriptiline. We've been paying anywhere between $53-56 for a 2 month supply. Walmart has it for $13 with a GoodRx coupon! Walmart isn't really convenient for us, but I can also get it through Walgreen's for $13.33 with their membership. Even with their $20 annual fee I will save a ton of money and it took 2 seconds to find that price with the GoodRx app. So glad I know about this now.

Edited by NeylasMom

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Greyt-good to know! Did you need to present the coupon with the written script?

I had the coupon on my phone (through the app) when I arrived once it was filled, but the instructions do say to present it with the scrip and she had to go into the back for a sec because it initially wouldn't take the coupon. It took her a hot second, she came back and all was well so I don't know if she just needed some help with how to enter it. :dunno

I took a printout to Walgreen's for one script. For CVS, I pulled the coupon up on my phone and they scanned the barcode from there.

Both Walgreen's and CVS have their own corporate plans, and I had no problem putting my dogs on both plans. The only time I had any problem was when we had to convince the Walgreen's computer that a script for clomipramine was the correct dosage for a 6-year-old dog. It kept trying to warn us you couldn't give that dose to a 6-year-old child.

Edited by KF_in_Georgia

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)