Sign in to follow this  
mom2four

Master Is 11 Today!

Today is our wonderful black Greyhound, Master’s 11th Birthday. He came to us as a multiple bounce at age 6, at first as a foster, but it was soon apparent that this gentleman of a hound was now in his forever home. It took him about 8 months to realize this, and when he did, his mood, which I’ve described as ‘sombre’ changed to what it is today- a happy, gentlemanly, lovable hound. Once this happened he passed his testing and became a Pet Therapy dog, coming with me to the Children’s Hospital here to visit the sick kids. In the last half year Master has physically slowed down a bit, so I’ve retired him from Pet Therapy.

:b-day:b-dayHappy 11th Birthday dear Master! :balloonparty

We love you to bits. Mama, Daddiman and your brothers and sister.

~~

Just arrived, with his tripod 'brother' Jamey

jamey_master.jpg

Age 8

Master-2.jpg

Age 9.5

Picnic2013MasterCloseresize_zpscf2d236e.

Age 10.5

MasterJun2-14_zps0544dc4f.jpg

:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Tin and Michael, Greyhound: Ambi, plus Lucas, Baltasar, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan and Enzo the Galgos.
Remembering houndie Bridge Angels Tosca, Jamey, Master, Jules, Marco and Diego.

Master welcome to the 2nd of your double digit years. I hope you get double loving, double treats & double everything you want :b-day:b-day:b-day:b-day:b-day:b-day:b-day:b-day:b-day:b-day:b-day

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Happiest of Birthdays Dear Master. You are more handsome than eber!!!

Signed,

Your angel waiting for you,

Secret

gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018

Happy birthday to roo from Fuzzy and Shine in Delaware.

Irene Ullmann w/Shine and Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul and Fuzzy
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Happy Birthday Master!!! Nothing like a black hound....they don't get older, they just get better.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

:b-day:balloonparty:blowcandle

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown