Greetings From Southwest Florida

Guest FlaOkie

Guest FlaOkie

We just adopted our first greyhound a few days ago. She is 4 years old, and only a couple of months retired from racing.

Her name is Tatiana.

She is in the process of slowly starting to settle in her new home. She is eating well, but is very shy and no doubt somewhat spooked by the quiet atmosphere.

I just ran across Grey Talk.

It’s nice to know that there is a place where I can ask experienced greyhound owners for advice and guidance.

Nice to meet you all and thanks in advance for all of your help.

PC050002xxs_zps7f41f678.jpg

So.... where in Southwest Florida? There are a few of us in Charlotte County (O.K., I'm in New York part of the time but my mortgage and tax money go to Florida).

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Guest FlaOkie

So.... where in Southwest Florida? There are a few of us in Charlotte County

We are in North Cape Coral. Tatiana had been in a foster home in the Naples area for a month.

She had just been moved to another foster home in Charlotte County (Punta Gorda) last week.

Now she is permanently located in the Cape.

Oooh, a glossy black beauty! Welcome! Tatiana will probably surprise you by blooming with personality as she feels more settled. That's a lot of moves in a month. Eating well is a good sign.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest Johberry

What a pretty girl!

Welcome from a fellow greyhound/GreyTalk newbie! :) This place has a wealth of valuable information with members willing to offer help and advice. My household sure is grateful to have come across this website. Can't wait to read/see more about Tatiana as she settles in with you. :)