Sign in to follow this  
Guest shanesmom

Keeping The Ears Warm This Winter

Guest shanesmom

Ace has a new hat for this winter. I think it's going to keep his ears nice and warm. I got it this summer at the GPA Indy picnic from Doris Brindle Boutique. Also now that I finally figured out how to post pics with my phone be prepared for lots more pics and posts lol. I've been on greytalk since 2005 and only now figured it out.

7BD412E7-10B3-44FA-AC80-630C125B2D74.jpg

Awesome. Mine usually give one shake and it's off kilter! Hopefully you have better luck!

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Adorable hat/snood (snat?) on an adorable hound. We'll look forward to a bunch of new pictures.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

Too cute! :)

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Hopper the terrier mix and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, and Holly Oaks Holly our perfect hounds gone too soon
“Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.“ -Barry Switzer

I love that hat, I want one for Twiggy!

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties

That is just too cute for words! Plus, I love Ace's collar.

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

Guest shanesmom

I love that hat, I want one for Twiggy!

She's taking orders through her Facebook page. Her name is Elizabeth. The site is Doris Brindle Boutique. She has the most adorable greyhound model Oakley who cracks me up in videos she posts of him admiring himself in mirrors. He's totally in love with his own reflection. So cute!

Beautiful hat! I had one made for Frostie but he basically refused to wear it. He will shake his head until it is off his ears and hanging around his neck.

Guest starr511

:hehe Mine do the same thing. Can't keep a snood on them either. :hehe:beatheart

:)

Ruby's not crazy about things on her head, but the boys are fine with it.

We have a few hats...one very similar to Ace's and a couple of those 'Elmer Fudd' ones that have the little peek and do up under their chin.

NSK-Winter.jpg.a6ea578c2e544932c5222b81cda3216d.jpg

Nancy...Mom to Nigel (Nigel) , Sid (Peteles Tiger) and Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos)Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie) and especially Ruby (Watch Me Dash) waiting at the Bridge.

my angel Paige could make a snood/hat (snoot?) fly 30 feet through the air with one good shake -- I think that 12 year old enjoyed aiming for the lamps, and it always made me smile. That's adorable, though!

Icy your new hat gets 2 thumbs( that we dont have) up. Not only is nice looking but it will keep those ears warm

Daphne & Penny

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Love the hat!

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

That is a great hat! Jaynie has a similar one in other colours, Jeff has one of the reindeer ones. As a result of wearing them on a very cold day last winter I became not just the "greyhound lady" but the "crazy greyhound lady" LOL. But everyone agreed they were adorable. As others have said though, the dogs seem to want them off their ears so there is a lot of pulling them back up required on walks.

Guest shanesmom

That is a great hat! Jaynie has a similar one in other colours, Jeff has one of the reindeer ones. As a result of wearing them on a very cold day last winter I became not just the "greyhound lady" but the "crazy greyhound lady" LOL. But everyone agreed they were adorable. As others have said though, the dogs seem to want them off their ears so there is a lot of pulling them back up required on walks.

I have a tee shirt with Crazy Greyhound Lady on it lol! Surprisingly he leaves the hat on pretty good. I live in a pretty busy condo development with lots of people out and about and they're really getting a kick out of it and that he wears a coat. It's 10 degrees today and windy!

Was this the same person who makes the ones with the ears and the antlers?

Mom to Toley (Astascocita Toley) DOB 1/12/09, and Bridge Angel Opie (Wine Sips Away) 3/14/03-12/29/12