Sign in to follow this  
Wendie

Greytalk Christmas Card Exchange

I know not everyone makes it over to Off Topic, so I'm cross-posting this over here.

The Greytalk Christmas Card Exchange is open. Sign-Ups are open until Saturday!

Please go to the thread linked below for more info and to sign up

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/310209-sign-ups-for-greytalk-christmas-card-exchange-open/

If you could please help me keep this bumped up over the next several days, I would really appreciate it. Every year someone misses out that has participated for years or that was really looking forward to doing it, so I want to spread the word as much as possible!! Thanks!!!

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

Already signed up, but bumping for everyone else!

Beth, Henry, and Peter (Petey). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), and Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020) you were loved more than you can know.

I hope I'm in.

DarbyampChad_zpsvpn9kam5.jpg

"Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant."
-Cathy, DW to Al, Mom to Darby & Chad. Nana to Gabe, Dominic, & Christopher Welter
Remembering Social (2001-2014) and Gus (2007-2015)

Bumpity bump bump!! (My cards are almost done!!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

How many people have signed up so far?

Beth, Henry, and Peter (Petey). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), and Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020) you were loved more than you can know.

Missed it. My bad!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Just checking, because I've had email issues lately....did the lists go out yet?

No rush if not....just making sure I didn't miss it.

Thanks!

Cathy & Calvin (DOB 9/18/13). Always missing my angel Robin (Abdo Bullard).

Guest kkaiser104

Just checking, because I've had email issues lately....did the lists go out yet?

No rush if not....just making sure I didn't miss it.

Thanks!

Wendie said they were going alphabetically, so those of us in the middle-end of the alphabet haven't gotten them yet. I'm a K and haven't gotten mine either :)

Wendie said they were going alphabetically, so those of us in the middle-end of the alphabet haven't gotten them yet. I'm a K and haven't gotten mine either :)

hmmm I'm an A and havnt gotten mine :( now im worried I saw my name on the list though.

Edit: opps or do they mean as in letter of last name? In that case I'm an M which would make sense as to why I haven't gotten mine yet.

Edited by Aidansmom

hmmm I'm an A and havnt gotten mine :( now im worried I saw my name on the list though.

Edit: opps or do they mean as in letter of last name? In that case I'm an M which would make sense as to why I haven't gotten mine yet.

You're on the list. I'm sending you a card. ;)

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Hopper the terrier mix and Kaia the wolfhound-schnauzer mix
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, and Holly Oaks Holly our perfect hounds gone too soon
“Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple.“ -Barry Switzer

By username, but since they are all done one at a time via pm, it takes a while :)

Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

:confetti Happy Birthday Wendie !! :bighug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Happy Birthday, Wendie!!!!! :balloonparty:blowcandle

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Happy birthday Wendie!!!

Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

For those who got my name, the last part of my address is: Jacksonville NC 28546

Charlie the iggy, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella)
Angels: Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png