Calendar And Gt Secret Santa

Trudy

The Calendar forum is now set up to accept images for the 2015 calendar - details are in the forum.

Ideally I'd like to start selecting, collecting and editing photos in mid November so it is ready by 01 December.

I will be using MyCanvas again and they still don't seem to like to ship to Canada, so if you are in Canada, you will need to have somebody order and send for you. Maybe there is a GTer that would be happy to organize that or just hit up your GT friend to have them order and ship you one.

Secret Santa 2014 - it is open now, I will do a round of matching in a week or so.

Thank you!

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl.