Hi Everyone

Guest NowisTime

Guest NowisTime

I'm Sue and we adopted a greyhound about two months ago. His last race was in May 2014. This is our first experience with a greyhound and I'm sorry I didn't rescue one sooner!!

Our is a male and he's 3 years old. Brindle spots on white. He's a wonderful dog.

Once I figure out how to post a picture here, I'll show him off :nod

Glad to have found this forum with all the wonderful information

Welcome and congratulations from NH!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest NowisTime

Hi, his name is Cooper now. He was Bob's Dealing. He learned his new name quickly. No other pets in the house, it's just me and my husband. We live in Ponte Vedra Florida. We may eventually get another dog but we want to wait until Cooper is very comfortable with us. He has fit in so well, the only little problem we had to deal with was that he got very attached to me. I work from home so I'm with him all the time unless I have a doctor appointment or an errand to run.The first time I left him during the day(in his crate) he cried and panicked. Now I leave the TV on for him and he gets his bone when I have to leave so he doesn't mind it now. He's a wonderful dog!

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures or where to go to learn how?

Thanks

And thank you to everyone that welcomed me!

Guest Lygracilux

Hi, his name is Cooper now. He was Bob's Dealing. He learned his new name quickly. No other pets in the house, it's just me and my husband. We live in Ponte Vedra Florida. We may eventually get another dog but we want to wait until Cooper is very comfortable with us. He has fit in so well, the only little problem we had to deal with was that he got very attached to me. I work from home so I'm with him all the time unless I have a doctor appointment or an errand to run.The first time I left him during the day(in his crate) he cried and panicked. Now I leave the TV on for him and he gets his bone when I have to leave so he doesn't mind it now. He's a wonderful dog!

Can anyone tell me how to post pictures or where to go to learn how?

Thanks

And thank you to everyone that welcomed me!

So great that he is settling in so well. Congratulations!

Check this out: http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/121707-how-to-post-a-picture/

Very good step by steps. I use photobucket, upload the photos from your computer onto there. Then take the photo link from photobucket and post it on here as it says in the step by step

Cant wait to see pics!