Sign in to follow this  
Shaysmom

The Case Of The Shredded Roll....

It was awfully quiet one day when I was loading the dishwasher.

On further investigation, I soon found out why:

100_4864resize_zps3b8be3fe.jpg?t=1411839

100_4864crop_zps23e0d585.jpg?t=141183941

The primary witness was quick to implicate a suspect:

100_4868resize_zps13da8775.jpg?t=1411839

Who promptly defended herself:

"I was nowhere near the roll in question. You should check his teeth."

100_4869resize_zps17c3d063.jpg?t=1411839

I really wanted to believe my sweet girl.

Unfortunately, she quickly cast doubts on her truthfulness by running to the other bathroom,

pulling the roll off the holder and absconding with it to her bed to chew.

Cutest TP thief in the world! :angel Case solved.

P1000917copy_zps409c11af.jpg

S.jpg

:) Great detective work. :lol

💙💜💚💛❤️

I forgot how to put a pic in my signature. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks

:lol The case for her innocence seems awfully shaky. I suggest she seek legal council... quickly! In the meantime, give hre a belly rub & smother her with kisses.

:lol That's too cute.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

What are your strategic plans for containing this crime roll wave from spreading its nefarious influence?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, Milo, and Jeter

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, and Nutmeg

What are your strategic plans for containing this crime roll wave from spreading its nefarious influence?

I think we must desensitize the suspect to the attractive pull of the rolls, and then we can wipe her record clean. Or we may need to hide all the TP (I am guessing that is our best strategy). :lol

It was really the cat. She was just covering for the cat! :hehe

The suspect did indeed implicate the cat, but since we have no kitty, I saw through that ruse right away. B)

S.jpg

It was the neighbors cat, they are reeeeally sneaky and can crawl thru reealy tiny spaces.

Edited by boopieface

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

It was the neighbors cat, they are reeeeally sneaky and can crawl thru reealy tiny spaces.

:rofl

Marge & Bob with Henry (Richard Kimble),Blair (Super Hero), and the kitties Nora, Isa, and Penny the Tonkinese.

Missing Macho (Kuchur) 5-19-04 to 9-24-13 and our girlie-girl Heidi (Adelheide) 8-1-02 to 4-22-15.

The suspects sure are cute!

Lila Football
Jerilyn, devoted Mistress to Lila (Good Looking)

Glad I'm not the only one :hehe I used to let Slick have the empty roll tubes, he loves to shred them.... however, now he will pull off the paper and leave it in a pile in the bathroom and rip the roll from the holder. I have created a monster.

Everyday-4.jpg

:lol Poodle loved toilet paper. He'd go visit my neighbors and head directly to the bathroom. No t.p . roll was safe. I finally just started leaving it on the vanity, but that might work with a grey.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

:rotfl Don't you hate when that happens?

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

New incident update: Let me just say that I wasn't the one who left the bathroom door open and a roll in plain sight (DH <_< ). We had just gotten back from a walk; I was out of the room for 3 minutes tops and came back to find this:

100_4874resize_zpsdd96efcd.jpg

The whole scene was pretty incriminating, especially the fact that our prime suspect had little bits of white paper around her mouth and no kitty was in sight. :lol We may have to stage an intervention and some desensitization to the enticements and allures of rolled toilet paper. And husband needs to remember to put away paper and close door.

S.jpg

She is just too cute!

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

Guest Dancer

Is she still sticking to her story that the cat did it? Pretty quick cat ;)

She's pretty efficient. All that in three minutes? :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.