Peanut 11/28/05-9/19/14

Guest Kristen

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

PLEASE don't blame yourself. My soul mate Slim taught me this truth: YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER WHEN THEY CROSS OVER. YOU MAY THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T. There is absolutely nothing that you could have done to prevent it and if it wouldn't have happened that way then it would have sorrowfully happened another way-but regardless she would have crossed over. At the time she crossed you were loving on each other-thats special. Slim crossed suddenly too. I know how devastating it is- how many times you think at such and such a time they were fine and then just (blank) later they were GONE! But that leads up to something else he taught me-he didn't really leave and neither has Peanut. Her body died but the Peanut you loved and still do is far more than just what her body was-you were in love with HER-and she is spirit and is fine now. It is impossible to destroy energy and love as strong as what you two share will endure forever. I am certain that before she had to go she left a little piece of her soul with yours sealing the deal that you two will always be together. I apologize if this is too forward right now but Slim and I know the pain and he would want me to share this with you. Please try to be open minded and perhaps Peanut will send you a sign to help you feel better and reassure you. You will recognize it-it will be unmistakable because you will recognize her energy-also don't be surprisied if another animal helps her to visit. The heart KNOWS what the mind cannot understand. :f_pink:f_red:f_pink

"The love is bigger than the pain. I know your heart is breaking terribly. But I promise you that your pain will subside over time, and our love, our love not only will survive, it will be stronger. Someday the horrible pain will be a memory of deep sadness but our love will still be vibrant and alive. Love is always bigger than pain. When you are hurting, reach for the love and I promise you will feel better."-wisdom from a bridge baby

************************************************************************************************************************

"For love is as strong as death....
Many waters cannot quench love, nor can the floods drown it.
If a man would give for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly despised."

-Song of Solomon 8:6-7

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
"What we have enjoyed we can never lose…All that we love deeply becomes a part of us."-Helen Keller

My heart just hurts for you. Please believe everyone here, don't blame yourself. Know that you were loving on Peanut and caring for her. She took that good memory on her journey, her last moments were being touched and loved by you. That is precious. I am so sorry for the hurt you feel, take your time grieving your girl.

Fly fast and free, Peanut.

Oh no, I'm so very sorry to read this, what a terrible terrible shock. As others have said, there is nothing you did that caused this, it's such a good thing that it happened when you were with her and she wasn't alone. She knew love to the very end.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014