Chew Bone Recommendations For A Sensitive Stomach?

Guest rizzismom

Guest rizzismom

Hi everyone--

Can anyone give me a recommendation for a chew bone for my grey who has a sensitive stomach? She is a strong chewer and can demolish a chew bone in about 15 minutes. I have tried a rawhide (bad end results if you know what I mean), a Smartbone which is made from vegetables but still same problem with diarrhea, pressed Nylabone with one ingredient which she chewed too quick, and an antler which didn't hold her interest. She has no interest in Nylabones or a Kong.

Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Bully sticks or, if she likes cheese, you might try a Himalayan dog chew. They're pricy but longer-lasting than most other options and only contain milk, lime juice, and salt.

Edited by ramonaghan

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Guest Johberry

Our boy loves his antler chew. Our adoption group recommended a split chew, but the DB ordered whole antlers (Doggyloot has great deals) and our hound (who can be a destructive chewer when not supervised) loves them. We do supervise and don't let him have it more than 10-15 minutes at a time.