Canine Calm For Thunderphobia

A while ago I got a sample of Canine Calm, but I didn't really try it out until today. Storms were predicted and Sweep is not a fan, so when we got back from our evening walk I sprayed some on my hands and massaged it onto her ears, chest, and belly. I also misted it on her bedding.

As I am writing this about an hour later, it is pouring, windy, and thundering, and Sweep is lying quietly next to me on her bed. No panting and pacing for the first time ever. I am super impressed. We have not had any luck with Rescue Remedy so I was a bit skeptical about natural remedies, but this stuff seems to work and it smells quite nice to boot. Amazon carries it, so I'm going to order more.

Just wanted to share our success for those of you with thunder-or-other-phobic houndies!

Edited by ramonaghan

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Good to know. Thank you for sharing.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Anyone know if it's available in the UK?

Some of the ingredients are in the perfume I just bought, maybe that's why Johnny is so chilled today:)

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT