Peace (Grey's Pitch Black) 6/20/01-8/29/14

lukasmom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to remember where I had seen a picture of a black greyhound wearing a peace collar. I had been wondering if it was a picture of your girl. I finally found it last night as I was going through the Spring catalog of Springtime supplements. On page 17 a picture of your Peace and Luka together. :wub:

I've been trying to remember where I had seen a picture of a black greyhound wearing a peace collar. I had been wondering if it was a picture of your girl. I finally found it last night as I was going through the Spring catalog of Springtime supplements. On page 17 a picture of your Peace and Luka together. :wub:

Yes, that is my two babies. I was so excited when they asked me if they could put their picture in the catalog. I remember when I told the director of my group I was changing her name from Pitch to Peace. You can't change a 8 1/2 year old hound's name!! I said- you wanna bet!!! She learned her new name so fast. A pretty name for a pretty girl. My Peace.