Hello From Ne Ohio

rsieg

Hello,

My name is Rob, from Northeast Ohio, and I adopted Logan, 4-yo brindle male, in May 2013. I have been reading GT since then, but only now got around to setting up a Photobucket account so I can post pictures - three below, hopefully they came out ok...

2014-08-22234127_zps8683eb98.jpg2014-08-22234102_zpsd7d4322c.jpg2013-11-29_11-33-50_358_zps5b887172.jpg

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

Guest Greyt_livin

Hello back from NE newbie! I love the couch photo. Mine has only done that a couple times in his cage. Logan is lovin the good life!

His coat looks like it was just made for him, perfect color for your handsome Brindle!! Where'd you get it? I need to get something yet.

Thanks for sharing Rob. :welcome2

Welcome from NE Ohio! :wave What delightful pics of your handsome boy. :D

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thanks for the complements on Logan, everyone.

llm51807, yes Logan was adopted from GAO. I'm on the west side (North Ridgeville), so unfortunately Youngstown is a good hour plus drive for me, but I try to make some of the GAO events.

sireltonsmom, Logan actually raced in Sarasota a few times, won once there that I know of. His racing name was Gable Logan.

Greyt_livin, the coat is from Sewing Cats and Dogs (http://sewingcatsanddogs.com/) -- I'm pretty sure they will do mail order, just send in the measurements (website instructs what to measure). Logan has both the pictured coat and a sweater vest (actually two of each), and we go with the sweater in the 40's, coat in the 30's, and both in the 20's or lower.

Thanks again,

Rob
Logan (April 7, 2010 - July 9, 2023) - LoganMaxicon15K.jpg - Max (August 4, 2004 - January 11, 2018)

Welcome to GT! Logan is a very handsome boy. Now that you've got your photobucket account set up, be sure to share lots of pictures. :D

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...