George Of New England (Driven By Chile)

GeorgeofNE

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. Sweet George was one of the terrific characters I'd come back to check on even when I was a lurker. GodSpeed handsome boy.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Its taken me awhile to come in here - my own form of denial. I loved George so much, Susan. Even though I never got to meet him in the "real", George was one of the hounds that enticed me into the WFUBCC. With his witty posts, and his oh so unique view of our world, I was entranced. And as a result, I made some of the very best friends in the whole whirled.

George, I promise, I am going to find something very special for the remembory garden - something just as unique as you are. Rest peacefully sweet sweet boy, knowing you will be in my heart, and the hearts of so many others, forever.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

It's taken me a few days to comment here. I find my eyes getting moist when I think of posting.

I still can't believe that George is gone. Sometimes it hits me at work, or when I'm reading, or when I think of something that happened a year or 5 ago.

Susan, you were the best thing that ever happened to George.

I think I'll stop there. :cry1

Rest your beautiful tired head, George. You will never be forgotten.

:gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Susan-

I'm devastated to hear that it was George's time. I don't think you can know how much you and he brightened my day with your stories, your pictures, your "Houndish." Today, I, like so many other people here, am crying for a greyt dog I never actually met. He was a special boy and he was so lucky to have found you.

Good boy, Georgie.

You're both in our prayers

Patti & Milo

I am so sorry, Susan.

Rest in Peace, sweet George.

f_yellow

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I am a little late in getting here - been away - and I was shocked to hear the news. I am so very sorry for your loss. George will be missed.

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

George lived and died with the utmost of pride and dignity. He was a joy to all of us who had the pleasure of meeting him in the fur.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday, George, way up in the clouds.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I'm so very sorry. I would say George was one of the special hounds, but they're all special, aren't they?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)