George Of New England (Driven By Chile)

GeorgeofNE

George, you are one of the best. We will really miss you. I know you are in good company with all of the friends who have taken this journey before you. Thank you Ms. Susan for sharing your sweet boy and his adventures with us. We are :brokenheart with you. Run like the wind George :gh_run

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest herbsofmine

I'm so sorry for your loss, Susan. George was one of my favorites on GT, and he will be missed. Thank you for sharing him with us. Sue, Duke, Danny

Rest well sweet George...we'll miss your adventures.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

George, you were such a very good boy. Susan, you gave him everything and then some......... :grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest patgam

George, thank you for all of your adventures and words of wisdom and chuckles.

We will miss you, but know that from your spy platform, you are watching over all of us and Chicken Arms.

Rest well my friend.

Miss Pat G and Addie

Susan, George was one of my favorite GT hounds and I want to thank you so much for sharing him with us. He will be missed by many. Hugs to you and the kitties.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

I'm so sorry to read this - George will be missed by so many. :f_white

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I am so very sorry. I know he would tell you that he loved every moment with you. :candle

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

Leaking at work is KNOT a good thing.

Beautiful tribute to George, Susan. He will be missed by many.

Keep speaking to us from hebben, George!

:bighug

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

oh NO :( I'm so very, very sorry :( :( :(:cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest larock

I'm so sorry Susan, my heart goes out to you. We all know they eventually have to go but it's still makes us really sad.

You must promise to re-tell some of your adventures with George. This week all I could think about was you two, the goose and the leaky poo bag. Why, it could be a "George of Noo England Adventure". I'm sure there are many yet to tell.

Hugs to you,

Lynn