Remaining Dog Is Depressed

this is one of the many reasons why I love greys so much, their big hearts. They keep on studying dogs and saying "yes, they feel jealousy. yes, they feel sorrow". We all knew these things from the start. Lola is a beauty, love the above pic. Sorry for your loss.

5621ebf0-6541-442b-a53f-100a3975572f_zps

Guest sireltonsmom

I sure get the tears - a year and a half later and even with having our pup, Beau for a year, I still cry over Sir Elton. I have more good, smiling memories of him than sad ones, but there is the hole in my heart. So glad you are volunteering with a group and taking dogs to meet and greets. It helps.

I'm so glad Lola is doing better. She is very pretty.

Every time I lose a dog, I try to be a one dog household. It usually last for a year, then it give in and adopt a second one, claiming it is for the remaining dog, when it is really for me.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.