Sign in to follow this  
TheFullHouse

Okay, Last Pictures (For A Few Days Anyway). Lol

Bandita runs away from Angel, and Angel wants to chase her! The minute Bandita lost it and started doing zoomies, we picked Angel up until Bandita was done.

imagejpg2_zps811f58f7.jpg

imagejpg3_zpsf8e06a4e.jpg

imagejpg1_zps4b8402b4.jpg

imagejpg8_zpse30cac79.jpg

imagejpg7_zps4bdf26bf.jpg

imagejpg5_zps7a2f05a8.jpg

imagejpg3_zps655d9d1b.jpg

imagejpg1_zpscc5c719c.jpg

imagejpg6_zps4f0b3db1.jpg

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

That is just too precious for words.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

With Angel's eye markings, Bandita probably thinks she's a "mini me"! When Angel grows up Bandita will be wondering what happened to her legs! :yikes

Miss "England" Carol with Chancey - (Goosetree Chance) and whippet lurcher Nutmeg

R.I.P. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

She's soo darn cute! I hope she realizes' she got some big shoes to fill!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Guest shanesmom

Adorable! I hope you post lots of pictures. It will be nice to see her grow up.

I don't want to have to wait a few days for more pictures! NOT FAIR!

However she is ADORABLE!

Missing my bridge greys Opal and Eden and cat Bailey. Mom to Missy the Super Mutt and recent foster failure of Miley to mini-mutt.

OMG- is this your new Jack Russell?? This is going to be fun. We must have lots and lots of photos....please........ Soon this tiny young thing will be queen of the house. Love it!!

2cojt6t.jpg7)

OMG she is the CUTEST thing EVER :kiss2 :kiss2

Kim, Bruce, Larry (PTL LaRoach) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It) - missing my sweet Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011) and Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Chester (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

What a tiny little bundle of adorableness!!!!!! Can't wait to see her grow.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Congratulations to you all!!!! She is adorable. Judy - I hope she takes up lots of real estate in your heart. Surely sweet Jillie had a paw in bringing you together.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

She's really cute...I'm sure she will bring you tons and tons of laughter, joy and love.

Jan with precious pups Katie Crazykatiebug, Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; and Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

What do you mean "last pictures for a few days" ???

What will we do - there is way to much going on to miss a few days!

Oh, this is too much....my smile hurts! That chubby puppyness running on short little legs! So cute! I can't resist her eyes.

Qui me amat, amet et canes meas...et felem.

Olivia (RDs Merrygoround, b. 4/6/07, Gotcha 12/19/11

Chloe (PAR Candice, b. 5/22/08, Gotcha 12/18/12)

Just too sweet - my teeth hurt!

What she said! So cute.

Irene Ullmann w/Shine and Odin in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul and Fuzzy
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

She is sooooo adorable! :beatheart :beatheart :beatheart

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls Beka (BM Beko), Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh gosh, she's cute. There isn't anything cuter than puppy zoomies, unless it's a puppy roach. :wub:

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)