It came to me this morning that now I know the origin of that old rhyme:

If you sprinkle when you tinkle

Please be neat and wipe your feet!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Our beloved boy frequently sprinkles golden showers on his lower front legs. We keep a squirt/spray bottle of water just inside the door, then towel dry. Just another opportunity to build a caring, trusting bond with our hounds. :) We're thrilled that he pees like a female dog in the garden (keeps plants from dying). He does enjoy lifting his leg on trees during walks to prove his high rank in the canine community.

It came to me this morning that now I know the origin of that old rhyme:

If you sprinkle when you tinkle

Please be neat and wipe your feet!

:rofl That's funny! Pretty sure it should be 'wipe the SEAT'! :lol

We often see that printed and posted on the back of a toilet door over here, sometimes in the sort of small cafe etc where there are only one or two toilets, but sometimes people actually buy porcelain plaques with this rhyme to hang in their own homes!

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

:rofl That's funny! Pretty sure it should be 'wipe the SEAT'! :lol

We often see that printed and posted on the back of a toilet door over here, sometimes in the sort of small cafe etc where there are only one or two toilets, but sometimes people actually buy porcelain plaques with this rhyme to hang in their own homes!

Yeah.... I don't think you can get a greyhound to use the seat, let alone wipe it!

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound