Barkworthies Bully Flakes For Picky Eaters

Over the past few months, Henry has become increasingly slow and picky at mealtime. It's possible that this can be attributed to side effects from his past chemo treatments. We ran every test imaginable, and there was no medical explanation. It just seemed like one day, he just decided he was sick of his kibble. In lieu of continually switching foods or trying different bribes, I decided to first try Barkworthies Bully Flakes, a taste enhancer. The verdict is in... it works!!!!! Before, Henry would eat maybe a handful of kibble before completely walking away from the bowl. Now he wastes no time gobbling up his kibble, and he even hangs around to lick the empties. A little goes a long way, and we've seen no evidence of upset stomach or diarrhea. If you have a picky eater or a senior who needs some encouragement, I highly recommend this product.

Alicia, I tried to PM you but couldn't. Just wanted to let you know about the moustache basket and toys I donated to GFNC. ;)

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Alicia, I tried to PM you but couldn't. Just wanted to let you know about the moustache basket and toys I donated to GFNC. ;)

Oh!!! That's great! I hope it makes a lot of money. Let me know of I can help or donate again in the future. :)

Thanks for the suggestions. Annie has been off her kibble for a few weeks, eating only about half the usual amount. It might be caused by the summer weather but I think she's getting tired of <gasp> Iams in the Green Bag because when I add a little of something else, she'll eat more of what's in the bowl. It never hurts to have something like this around.

ETA: Amazon carries the above brand name slightly cheaper than the home site of the company, and it's Prime so shipping is free if a member.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bully%20flakes&sprefix=bully+fla%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abully%20flakes

Edited by Feisty49

...but I think she's getting tired of <gasp> Iams in the Green Bag because when I add a little of something else, she'll eat more of what's in the bowl.

I hate to say it, but the exact same thing happened here too. That's why I was so reluctant to switch to a different brand.

I have also used liver powder with a lot of success, but have never heard of the bully flakes. The liver sprinkle is basically the dehydrated liver treats you can buy, but made into a powder. Haha, maybe a little easier to DIY if you want to go that way. :hehe It smells just the like liver treats so most dogs go nuts for it. I have been told that dogs eat more based on smell than taste, but I don't know if that is true or not.

http://www.bennybullys.com/eng/?flavour-savour

Edited by RedHead