Argos El Galgo

GreytHoundPoet

Shannon, I'm so sorry that Argos had to leave. I'd never heard of a galgo before you adopted him, and he was such a special boy to so many of us.

Run In Peace, sweet boy...............................................

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's clear from your beautiful tribute how much you loved him, what a wonderful life you gave him, and how much he loved you. It made me cry. I'm so very sorry he had to leave, but he left on the best possible terms.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest k9soul

I'm doing terrible. I need professional help. I'm trying but no one can help me totdayl Please send me healing thougyts; I don' kow what to do.

Shannon, your tribute was just beautiful and fitting for Argos. I too remember his story and how long you waited to bring him to the U.S., it inspired me to donate and think of bringing a Galgo home too some day...You gave him the best life possible, filled w/love and respect for who he was and where he came from, you were his angel on earth, now he is pain free and running with all those perfect souls at the Rainbow Bridge. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

• 2 weeks later...