My Dog Ate My Clicker

No sign of clicker, in spite of extensive yard and poop checks. Here is one of Milo's accomplishments soon after he arrived:

magazineshred2.jpg

Moving back a little, if you look at the bottom right you can deduce what magazine he tore up in addition to my garden catalogs He later destroyed that dog bed, too. Revenge of the mixed breed!

magazineshred1.jpg

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

How do you know this? :lol

So do I. it reminds me of this pic:

Dog-Ate-The-Book.jpg

I also hope that he is okay.

Yes, we have experience with that, too. Mika once chewed the ears off a toy rabbit, and some of the ears passed through, but then eight days later he threw the rest up. And then tried to eat them again. :puke

Hope the clicker makes an appearance!!

8 days, that's nothing! Try 2 months. :lol I'm sure this story has been told somewhere on here before, but I fostered Inugrey's dog Inu way back when A few days after he arrived from the track he threw up a glove - a horse riding type glove, which I was informed are sometimes worn by the trainers at the track. 2 months later the matching glove got vomited up!! :lol

My ex's dog also chewed off and swallowed the top 1/3 of a red kong when I watched him because he had bad SA. I can't remember how long it took for him to vomit that back up, probably a month or so and in the meantime he had a lot of intermittent stomach issues that we couldn't understand. Doh!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Clicker found!!!!! :mexi2

Milo was earnestly trying to retrieve something from under the recliner sofa footrest. When I swept my arm under the footrest to find what it was (hoping it was not the missing 1/3 of a rabbit from some months ago) -- voila! Clicker! Never so happy to see a small piece of plastic in my life.

2 months later the matching glove got vomited up!! :lol

:yikes

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Is it wrong that I'm disappointed that your post didn't include vomit or poo as part of the finding the clicker? ;)

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

We are so supportive here on GT. :)

:nod