Been Awhile Since I've Been On Here

Guest CaityRose

Guest CaityRose

And now I've added to the family. I was fairly new and didn't post a lot but I guess I got busy. My galga was looking at some kidney problems but her follow up test came back clear, so we went ahead and adopted a Podenco mix, and they are so cute together. They have fun, spend time apart, spend time together. Their bond was quick and I'm sure it will only get stronger. His name is Rocko.

Here's some pictures!

On a walk in our little German village

10306754_10202673066171067_5568236079119

Prepared for Valentine's Day

10393801_10202651061380961_4814905996972

Had some fun reading mama's cosmo magazine while I was gone

10450345_10202650162638493_4395937723816

This one melts my heart. I couldn't believe Zoey (on the left) went up and snuggled with him. She usually likes her space when sleeping, and it's her 'bed' too.

10414454_10202636530937709_1448746174903

They are adorable together! I love the way they cuddle!

Debbie

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

Guest CaityRose

Most of the time there's no snuggling, but in the morning when they come wake me up they make out a little and roll around haha, and then that kind of cuddling in the picture happens rarely, but she did it on the first day so I knew they would be good friends!

Welcome back! I miss having a galgo, but hope to again some day. Love the pictures and hope you'll share more often.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest CaityRose

Thanks! She definitely loves having a friend! They play most every day..usually when I'm not home, but there is evidence. Haha. They are good hunting partners too although I try to make sure they don't actually catch the mice.

Edited by CaityRose

Guest IrskasMom

CaityRose I love your Doggies. I am from Augsburg . Very ,very rarely do I see any Galgos or Greyhounds in Germany when I visit. Hopefully that will change soon.