Hello From England!

Guest hazzzerr

Guest hazzzerr

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from Devon in England and have just recently adopted my first Greyhound! We got him last sunday. He's 8 years old and everything we could ever have dreamed of in a dog! He's great with my 15 month old son, very placid.

I'm sure I'll be on here asking questions very soon!

That's all for now, Hannah :)

Hello Hannah,

Do tell us more about your new dog, and we love photos :).... Oh, and ask as many questions as you like.

Look forward to hearing and seeing more of you

Mel (from Hastings, East Sussex)

Edited by scullysmum

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Welcome from across the big pond, Hannah. 8 is such a wonderful age.....past all the puppy drama, comfortable in their own skin.

We'd love to hear more.........his name, color, oh, and pictures are more than welcome!!!

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

I've been a lurker on GT for years and I have learned a lot. Mostly I have learned that there are many other people out there who are as insane about their greys as I am about mine. there are some things health and otherwise that are grey specific and this is a greyt place to help with this and that. Have fun with your new grey!

5621ebf0-6541-442b-a53f-100a3975572f_zps

Congratulations and welcome to GT! I'm looking forward to seeing photos and hearing more about your new hound.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome from the far South Side of Chicago! You will learn lots of cool stuff on this site. Welcome to the disease which there is no cure so just learn to embrace it- greyhounds!!! How quickly they become a obsession and a passion.

welcome aboard from hilly gloucestershire!

please note photos of your dog are mandatory. ;) people optional, as long as the dog is in there.

Edited by kronckew

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.