The Prettiest Girl At The Park

nessa

f123fb31-0730-43f0-a51a-810fb17edfe2_zps

April 2 2003- July 24th 2014.

We went to Peddler's Village in New Hope, Pa for a meet and greet in July 2007 and there she was, walking across the parking lot to the event. She was gorgeous. She was tall and strong and white with brindle and looked friendly but confident. She had just come up from Florida in one of those large hauls. She was staying with the owners of the Philadelphia Greyhound Connection and in 2 weeks time she would come home with us.

We had our spooky scared Shana at home and we thought our new girl, now named Misha would help give her confidence too. And she did.

Misha also bit her over mini bagels, but that is a story for another time.

Misha had space aggression at first. Who knew? I learned the hard way, getting nicked under the eye when I bent down to snuggle. Oh well, I learned and then she learned that snuggling was the way to go. She became a master snuggler and bed hog!!!

Misha was stunning, people thought she was a boy because she was tall and strong. But she was our girl.

She went on adventures and trips and walks and car rides with us, learned to bark in our faces for treats, kongs, chewys and whatever else she wanted at the time, but who was going to say no to those brown eyes?

a0dcbb23-6446-4054-8a89-d2c46cb89bbf_zps

She left us way too soon, she was only 11 and a young 11 at that! There is a huge hole in our hearts and we miss her presence already.

Misha, Mishee, Mishkata, Mishi-pishy, crazy girl, Misha-Latisha, just the best girl ever!

ho5U2p6.jpg?1

I'm so sorry for the loss of your lovely girl.

Godspeed, sweet pea.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh, those eyes would turn anyone into a puddle. What a gorgeous girl and how she trained you well. I am so, so very sorry it was her time. The prettiest girl in the park will always be the prettiest girl in your heart. :grouphug

Godspeed sweet girl. Find Sorella, TPGIT, she'll help you get settled.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:f_pink I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful Misha.

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry. After reading your lovely tribute every time that Johnny barks at me for something he wants I will think of your lovely girl :)

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I am so sorry. She was indeed stunning.

Run free Misha, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm sorry for your loss. I saw your other post first & responded to it but now I realize what you were refering too.

Run free Misha & send your Mom a sign when you sre settled in at the bridge.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Edited by heartdogs

Oh nessa, I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm also sorry it was made worse by someone on GT. Please know that you will always have lots of support here, and lots of people who will try to be of help and comfort. :grouphug

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

How hard it is when they make that finally journey, hugs to you on this sad day :brokenheart

:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

Pretty Misha go race with the other bridge angels

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I'm so very sorry you've lost your beautiful girl. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Misha.

Remember the good times...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg