Thundershirt Question

I wonder if by leaving it on all day, if that would lessen the working impact of the shirt the next time you need to use it? I have one for Ryder and it doesn't work for him, but you never know if it would provide a lot of comfort during the storms when you aren't home. Good luck.

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

I use a Thundershirt on my girl, Joey, and it doesn't take away the anxiousness or fear, but it does take the edge off a bit - enough that I think it's worth using it. I leave it on Joey for as long as storms are predicted, but if it's hot I make sure to keep the AC on. If that's not possible I wouldn't leave it on your grey if you're not home. Good luck.

I have left the TS's on if it was still storming and I needed to leave for work and it would be several hours before Kevin got home. Our A/C is set at 77. I do not put the TS's on just because there might be a storm coming. Our house is secure and our dogs have their comforting behavior.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****