Front Line Side Effects

Guest kar

Treated my dog with frontline Thursday. Today she will not eat and her stomach is really gurgling. Has anyone else had this side effect with frontline? Don't know what to do with this dog every week or two its something else. Am tired of her not feeling well, feel helpless. Have done every test vet recommended all come back fine.

Guest FordRacingRon

Using Frontline for 7 years with no problem. I assume yoru dog did not lick it off,,so off to the vet. Why take a chance. Prayers for your pup.

just was there last week for bloodwork and check up - if I keep g oing every week I might as well mortgage my house. don't understand why she is always sick

she may have picked up a bug at the vet. it does happen. rather than making an appointment call and talk to your vet first. he/she may say come in or prescribe something over the phone. maybe you will be lucky and this will be gone tomorrow.

Edited by cleptogrey

Guest greytone

I've been using Frontline for 15 years with my GHs and never had any issues. To me, it doesn't sound like the Frontline is the issue.