Does Your Grey Need Enalipril?

Guest Sportingfields

Guest Sportingfields

I've 289 Enalipril 5 mg tabs available to whomever uses this prescription med this for their Grey. This is a full script that I just had filled at Walmart plus a few extra. I'll ship in the original bottle. Unfortunately, my girl that was being treated with this med, for her CHF, is now playing at the Rainbow Bridge. No charge but it would be appreciated if you'd pay for the shipping. Will ship only to the lower 48 states in US. Email me at Greypaws101 @ gmail.com (remove spaces) if interested.

Edited by GreyTzu
Perscription drugs cannot be given away.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si). Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

While your gesture is very thoughtful, prescription drugs cannot be given away or sold. Best thing to do is return them to your Vet for disposal. Often Vets will give them to another client who may not be able to afford drugs. I have received expired ATB's. several times from my Vet.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****