History Of My Greyhoun

Guest greeley37

Guest greeley37

I'm searching for information on my greyhound, Lonesome Nurse. I adopted her in Tampa, FL and the GD site has the owner's name as Henry T. Howe. She does not have any races to her credit. I would like to learn about her history, farming, schooling, kennel, etc.

Thanks

Guest sireltonsmom

She's got the same sire as my Beau. (KBs First To Go). There's a thread you can look at. I think Jeff does history checks. Beau trained and ran at other than listed tracks. I bet your girl did too? Do a search in Greytalk search box. Good luck.

You should horn the Pro Greyhound Movement group on Facebook. That's where adopters can make contact with trainers etc. People there will know who knew your grey and can help you get in touch, and can tell you all about racing experiences in general. Wonderful group.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

There is nothing on Trackinfo about you girl having raced.

The last place to look is Rosnet. Go to iGAP and while you usually have to pay for this service there is a free two or three day trial. If there are no races there then she didn't race.

There are a couple of reasons why she may not have raced. She may have been injured while training or when young growing up on the farm or she may have been to slow. That would have been determined while being finished.

Dick

Guest sireltonsmom

Yes, Dick is the expert I meant to reference!

Was glad to hear Lonesome Cry is well and has good traits. He has over 3000 offspring. Our Beau (3) has a fun personality.