Pet Armor

Guest laurennf

Guest laurennf

Does anyone use pet armor flea and tick for their hounds? I know frontline and advantix are recommended and that greys can be very sensitive to different medicines, but pet armor is so much cheaper and seems to have the same ingredients. Just wanted to know if anyone has used it either successfully or unsuccessfully before we try it. We will be asking our vet her opinion when we go next week also! Thanks

Active ingredients may be the same as Frontline, but the inactive ingredients and carrier are different. I've had clients who tried it and reported that it didn't work as well as Frontline.

And just as an FYI, the s-methoprene in Frontline Plus kills flea eggs to break the life cycle. Fipronil kills fleas and ticks but does not repel either.

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

Guest laurennf

My parents use it for their dogs and it seems to work well, but they aren't greyhounds. Just trying to figure out if it will have any adverse effects on greys