Is Anyone Else Out There Having Issues With Taste Of The Wild?

Guest JillHS

I just created an account on here to ask this specific question about TOTW - and looks like this conversation is a year old. For about 6-8 months or so I've though it was different (we feed Wetlands) but then she went on Doxy and stayed with a friend for two weeks at the same time as the meds while we were away. I thought the TOTW looked and smelled different. The first bag we got like that I returned to the store and got another that was back to normal. But then the next time it was the smellier version again. Now she is a picky eater, doesn't finish, and doesn't even like her treats (except peanut butter and pumpkin). Maybe I'll try the American Natural Premium if I can find it.

I gave up on TOTW, since it is made by Diamond, and there were so many problems. I switched to Fromms and rotate the protein source every couple of bags. Poops are fine, I can't tell the greyhound poop from the Malligator poop, and everyone has nice coats.

Missing Hiro, Tank, and Tractor

Guest Lygracilux

Im not saying it was, but I truly believe TOTW Pacific Stream started Fusion's upset tummy issues that we have finally got under control after 3 months.

We had been feeding TOTW PS from about October until April with great results. I got a new bag some time in April and all hell broke loose. Bloody diarrhea, vomiting, etc.

I posted everything including updates on this thread: http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php/topic/312986-fusion-is-sick/?hl=%2Bfusion+%2Bsick