New Mom- Is Venison Trachea Ok Treat?

Guest georgethegreyt

Guest georgethegreyt

Does anyone know if bestbullysticks.com is a public company? If so, we should all buy stock immediately seeing as I feel responsible for their 500% in revenue increase! George loves various treats from the site, and my dog walker recently suggested that I try the venison trachea (bleh!) for him. I ordered just 2 to see if it is something he would like but I wanted to know if anyone has heard if this is an okay or not okay treat for a greyhound?

Thank you!

I have bought tracheas from them, although I don't know if they were deer in origin, they might have been cow. Mine really like them, but they go down pretty quick :hehe . They break into pieces, unlike the bullysticks.

I also spend an obscene amount of money from that company. When one gets a bully stick, all 5 have to have one :colgate

siggy2.jpg

I buy from Bestbullysticks fairly often. Trachea is a perfectly fine treat, though it can be a little fatty, so I wouldn't give them super frequently. I recommend their USA-sourced chicken and duck feet too. They don't last very long, but they're much appreciated by my girls, and they are less fatty than pig ears and some of the other natural treats.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.