Iams New Packaging. Which One?

I have tried the green bag in the past, and it was fine. I plan to not renew my costco membership, so decided to go back to Iams. Looks like I can get it delivered they Amazon prime…even better. But...

Which one is the old green bag? They now have several new bags. I don't remember what they called it, because I could find it from the bag. Is it still in a green bag, or is it one of the white bags? One of the green bags has health, or healthy, in the name. Is that it? Or is it the white with green that says adults? They also have adult 1-6 and adult 1-7. I don't remember that before! Help!

and does anyone get it delivered from Amazon? They raised the cost of prime membership, but I could feel that I was getting my money!s worth with dog food delivery. Thoughts? Experiences? Thanks!

My guys choked on the mini chunks. They eat too fast. I buy the large breed chicken proactive health.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest shanesmom

My guys choked on the mini chunks. They eat too fast. I buy the large breed chicken proactive health.

I buy the large breed too for the same reason. Ace started with the mini chunks and when Costco was out of it I tried the large breed and found that he had to chew this so no more eating too fast and hacking the mini chunks all over.

FYI - the Home Depots around here are now going to be carrying IAMS products. No idea about the cost, but thought that I would share that tibit.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow