Hello From Burlington, Ontario

Guest HTC504

Guest HTC504

My name is Helen and we recently adopted Ubet from GINA.He is 5 years old.He is a greyt dog and we already love him to pieces. He is good with our children and the cat, loves playing and is very gentle. He is super friendly and attempting to eat everything that is left out in the kitchen. We've been searching greytalk for advice about various things since we adopted him, it is a greyt resource. Unfortunately he is a having a problem with one of his toes right now so I've joined to see if anyone has had a similar experience. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome. Ubet sounds wonderful. I'm not a good source for medical problems regarding feeties because, thankfully, Annie has none. I suggest you post your question, being more specific about the issue and including a picture, on the Health and Medical Discussion forum.

We also like pictures of the whole dog -- not just feets! LOL

Guest HTC504

Here's a photo, I have just been working out how to do it. Already posted on the health forum about his feet so hopefully someone may be able to help.

RQ6WBFT_zpse940ba47.jpg

Welcome!!! and Congratulations!!!

He's a very handsome dude! :)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Welcome to GT! He's a beauty!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome from Waterloo!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

... I'm not a good source for medical problems regarding feeties because, thankfully, Annie has none...

I love this. Two ways to read it...

Welcome from just north of Newmarket!

Edited by OwnedBySummer

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

Ubet is beautiful -- Welcome! And I hope you find a quick answer for his toe.

I love this. Two ways to read it...

:lol

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Guest sireltonsmom

Welcome from Sarasota, FL. UBet's a handsome fawn boy. Hope you get some suggestions on his toe issue - fortunately that's not been an issue here - other things have been LOL. Our first greyhound was 5 when we got him and it's a wonderful age to get them. Sir Elton lived til 14.5 so we had a nice long time together.