Won't Eat Breakfast! But Stomach Is Growling!

Guest Bree

Chai's favorite thing in the world is food. We usually feed her at 7AM (or whenever she wakes us up on the weekend) and 6PM. But lately, instead of gobbling up her food in the morning with her usual excitement, she won't eat it for hours and/or needs coaxing. I know she's hungry because I can literally hear her stomach growling loudly!! Nothing has changed about her food or our routines (other than storing the food in a can in the kitchen instead of basement but she started doing this before that).

So what's up with her sudden lack of interest with breakfast? Do greyhound eating habits change on their own or is something wrong that we should be looking for? As far as we know she's in otherwise good health, 4 years old, no other previous eating issues.

How long have you had her? What are you feeding her, how much and how many times a day?

Pls ignore. I see your other posts and others have responded already.

Edited by Charlies_Dad

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.