Seamie (Sly Shane, June 16, 2000-April 15, 2014)

FiveRoooooers

Guest goofydog

How did I miss posting for Seamie's passing.

Jan, I'm so sorry for the loss of your special boy. He knew true love, compassion & commitment in your care. Such a special boy that you were kind enough to share with all of us and I do believe we all loved him too.

Seamie sweetie, please send your Mom a sign to let her know again just how much you loved her in return.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, not Seamie! I haven't been a greytalk for more than just a couple of weeks, so I just saw this. I'm so sorry he had to go. He was such a special boy. I'm just so sorry.

Lisa & Chris with Bella and Little Petey

~Our sweet Ian forever in our hearts~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest k9soul

I haven't been on the board often lately, and I'm just seeing this. I'm just in tears. I'm so, so sorry you had to say goodbye to your good boy. I knew his age and yet this still hit me as such a shock :(. Please excuse my lateness in learning of your loss, and I'm sending you my sincerest, heartfelt sympathies. Oh, I hurt for you :cry1:brokenheart

I have had limited reading time on gt and am just seeing this. I am heartbroken. There was just something about him that I fell in love with the minute I first saw him here.....

No words....except that he could not have been more loved.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

oh no!!! I am in shock and disbelief. I haven't been on GT since my own senior boy went into kidney failure, on April 15th... I had no idea GT lost the sweetest gentlest soul and my biggest idol... I am so so sad... Doubly sad since we also learned of sweet Nell's passing today....

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

• 3 months later...

I haven't been on the forum for some time, with the exception of a few sporadic posts, and I can't believe I missed this.

Words fail me. What a monumental loss. Jan, I am so terribly sorry. I hope I'm not dredging up all the sadness by bringing this post back to the top, but I wanted to pay my respects.

Rest well, Seamie. :cry1:gh_run2

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Thank you Miss Kerry, and again to all of Seamie's friends who have been so supportive.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.