Seamie (Sly Shane, June 16, 2000-April 15, 2014)

FiveRoooooers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm heartbroken for you. What a loss. Seamie will be missed by so many--thank you for sharing him with us.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Guest Adrianne

Dearest Jan, my heart dropped and then broke when I got the news. I'm stunned and so very sad. What a precious soul that Seamie! I'm so sorry, Jan.

No, my heart sank when I saw Seamies name here. Jan I am so sorry.

Hugs to you and the campers.

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Jan, please tell me this is not true. He canKNOT be gone.

Your heart must be well & truly shattered. As are ours, for we loved him from afar.

Seamie, please don't forget to send your mama a sign that all is well. We're gonna miss you.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Noooooo! :cry1 I was so sad to see his name here. You gave him such a wonderful home- we will miss our sous chef!

Run Free Seamie! :gh_run2

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Really wishing he were still here, Jan. I'm so sorry he had to leave the terrific life he had with you. We felt so privileged to have one of his prints from Adrienne and will always greet his spirit with love when we look at his sweet face.

:f_red

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry. He touched so many of us. Run free sweet Seamie.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Guest lisac203

Run free sweet Seamie. You done good on all yur projects, especially on healin the mama's heart. I just know you'll be wurkin on healin yur mama's heart from up above, she'll be needin it.

Hugs to all at Camp Greyhound

Oh, Jan, what a lovely, eloquent, perceptive, tribute. You understood him so well, and shared him so generously, and we were all blessed because of that. But you and Seamie were blessed most of all.

I'm so very sorry you lost your precious boy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest gotgr8hnds

Jan - I'm so thankful that Seamie spent the last few years of his life being loved by you in his 'forever home'. You made him feel safe and cherished and spoiled him, as he so deserved . . . In return, he gave you all he had. What a sweet boy . . . I know you'll miss him dearly. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Warm and gentle hugs,

Susan

Jan, I am so sorry for your loss. Seamie was so special.

(and I couldn't help but notice that that hydrangea above his head fittingly looks just like a heart). Hugs.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Jan, I am not sure what to say as I am shocked to see sweet Seamie's name here. Sorry is the word that first comes to mind but it feels so inadequate. Seamie was so very special and you allowed us glimpses of truly what a special soul he had. Thank you for this and Seamie, thank you for being you.

Run free Seamie, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I was so shocked to see Seamie's name pop up when I opened up GT yesterday. I couldn't even post, I was sobbing so much. My heart is so broken for your family. Seamie was a special boy and I thank you for sharing him with us. I feel like I lost one of my own. :weep Your tribute was lovely. I feel like he knew his time was growing short, so he wanted to get all his projekts finished and have a last zoomie or two. Seamie, you will be so so missed, we all love you. Run free sweet boy, and lots of hugs to everyone at Camp Greyhound. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

Guest LazyBlaze

I have just seen Seamie's name here in Remembrance and can't believe it. I am so so sorry that you've lost your gorgeous boy so suddenly. I'm relatively new on Greytalk but had come to recognise Seamie and his pals and he's a boy I'd really developed a soft spot for. He looked like a diamond. He was very lucky to have you, it's clear how much love you have for him. I'm sorry.

:grouphug

Guest PiagetsMom

Jan, Seamie was so lucky to have found his way to you, and had a wonderful 3 years in your care. You loved him well, and he gave you his love in return. I've enjoyed every post and picture you've shared with us of your beautiful Seamie, and I thank you for sharing your sweet boy with us. I know how much you will miss him, and he will most certainly be missed by everyone here. I send you :grouphug :grouphug and more :grouphug

Rest well, Seamie......send your Mama a sign :heart

Edited by PiagetsMom