Seamie (Sly Shane, June 16, 2000-April 15, 2014)

FiveRoooooers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet boy. :grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I am so sorry that your wonderful boy is gone. May soo chef Seamie spend his time now cooking wonderful treats for our houndies over the Bridge. :grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest grey_dreams

{{{{{Seamie}}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{Jan}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I saw your beautiful bright star last night Seamie.

My heart is filled with sorrow. We will all love you forever Seamie.

:f_white

Miss. Jan, we saw Seamie's staar lasst nyte, it waz verreee brite.

We send likky kissis,

Banjo & Chancey.

Ower Mum sends luvving fowts to yoo too.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Oh Jan. My heart stopped when I saw the post. We thought Seamie could go on forever. I am so sorry.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Jan, there are no words that I can give you to comfort you. I am so very sorry. I know all your gh's are special to you but there was something about Seamie that really caught your heart and soul. Godspeed Seamie and may the wind always be at your back. I am sure that Seamie has caught up with the rest of CG at the bridge. I hope he shows you a sign.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Noooo...no,no,no,no,no. Not Seamie. Oh, Jan, I am so sorry to hear this. Sending thoughts of huge hugs for you, my friend.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

Oh, no! I am so sorry. He was one of my favorite hounds. My heart aches for you.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011