"heeeeeeeere's Johnny!"

Congratulations - he's lovely!

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Welcome Johnny, what a handsome chap. I have been waiting with baited breath for a look at the new boy. pep says we should meet up so pep can show johnny the ropes .lo.l congratulations :balloonparty.

Thanks Peter, hopefully Pep will be feeling better soon as I'm sure Johnny would love to meet him, and you.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Your intro post made me laugh!!

Thank goodness your Johnny is much more handsome than scary Jack Nicholson! :lol

Welcome, handsome boy!!!

:confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Wow he looks great jumping! Very handsome boy, does he just have that tiny bit of white on his toe?

I expect you'll end up sticking with Johnny now you're getting used to calling him it, its strange how Robbie doesn't seem very doggy like Bobby does, i suppose could be a Jensen. Looks like he's a relative of my lot with Top Honcho and Hattie's dad is Droopys Kewell

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Johnny & hope you both have many happy years together.