Sequoia

TheFullHouse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those extraordinary girls have a knack for snagging those special guys. Beautiful Sequoia. May she always be young, may she always be beautiful, may she always have the feel of sun on her back and sand and water under her paws.

Chris, I am so sorry for your loss. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so sorry to see this.

Godspeed special girl. f_yellow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I saw that on FB. How heartbreaking! I remember Sequoia and Chris' journey to find out who she was.

Run free sweet girlie. You have wonderful company over the bridge and I know my own beach bums would love to have a run with you.

I'm so sorry Chris. I know how much she meant to you.. your little princess.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest VaGreymom

Chris I am so very sorry. I remember your posts and the beautiful pictures you took of that beautiful girl. There is no doubt she had a wonderful life with you.

Run Free Beautiful.

Endless beaches are in store for a remarkable dog. I am so sorry she had to go, but so glad she enjoyed a long and happy life with Chris. We will all feel her loss. Godspeed, beautiful girl!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I always loved the Sequoia pictures--such a happy dog! She is one of the first dogs I remembered by name/picture when I signed up here, and she always brought a smile to my face...I'm so sorry for your loss :(.

Cathy

Edited by JackieDog
Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

I'm so very sorry Chris. Your girl was so special and I know just how crushed you are.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry, Chris - Sequoia will always be a GT favorite...

Hugs

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so sorry for your loss Chris. I remember the beautiful photos your posted of your gorgeous girl.

Godspeed Sequoia!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest D_MansMommy

i'm so sorry. chris/coach adored his baby girl. my thoughts and prayers are with him. Sequoia was beautiful <3 i adored all of her pictures running and smiling :)

• 2 weeks later...